Job: WebRTC Developer
At Hookflash we make it no secret that we are true believers in WebRTC. We are looking to grow our team of developers to assist in bringing Hookflash to the web.
Here is the posting…
The Hookflash team is looking for passionate, team-oriented and self-motivated Developers to help us bring the Hookflash experience to the Web. You will have a chance to integrate Hookflash solutions and WebRTC with the support of the backend services group using Hookflash & OpenPeer technology.
You will work in dynamic environment with a team of true professionals participating in defining, designing, developing, testing and documenting Hookflash for the modern world. You will work with colleagues in Eastern Europe, Canada and USA on Browser related solutions cooperating closely with colleagues developing Hookflash cross platform core library, the Audio / Video team, the User Management team and the Hookflash WebRTC team.
- Design and maintain robust and loosely coupled application code in collaboration with the team architect.
- Lead development by implementing most critical parts of the application.
- Understand Hookflash software development process and perform all required and otherwise useful practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
- Extensive experience developing rich web client applications.
- Java or C++ experience would be a strong advantage.
- Self-direction – must work independently to develop application code. This role demands proactive, ‘can-do’ nature.
- Self-management – Must be highly organized and be able to prioritize work effectively. Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Team-orientation – Able to put team interests above personal, help team to move faster all together and take personal responsibility for the whole team result.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in agile software development methodologies: SCRUM
- Experience in applications that cross (and depend on) multiple client environments (e.g. variation in device driver, network connectivity etc.) would be a benefit.
All Hookflash job postings can be found here..